FOR ACTION CLEANING SERVICE EMPLOYEES
Come learn the "art of clean"! Utilize this skill set in a favorable working environment. This is a general labor job. Multiple positions currently available!
* Top pay for high energy people who are looking for a full or part time position!
* Average $17-$22 an hour regularly after a very brief paid training period.
* No nights or weekends required unless preferred. Major holidays off.
* Great benefits!
* Looking for positive and upbeat people. Very rewarding to help people out who have no time to clean and make a notable difference each day in people's lives.
We have been in business over 20 years. People don't always have time to clean their homes or offices. If you feel like you would be a good fit for this company, consider joining this
business and read on!
Your job will be to clean residential homes and commercial offices with care and efficiency. Clients are set up in sections of time throughout the day. Job locations range from all over
San Jose to a few close knit surrounding cities. Please apply only if you live in San Jose or close to it.
* Applicants are required to be 18 or older.
* Must have been at last job for a minimum of 1 year.
* Valid California driver's license, registration and insurance.
* Must have transportation for yourself and for your equipment to travel all over the city.
* Please be energetic and capable of lifting and maneuvering at least 30 pounds.
* Ability to fluently be able to read, write and speak the English language.
* Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
YOUR NEXT STEP *IMPORTANT*
Should you meet all the qualifications listed above please respond with an email to email@example.com .This email should include a brief summary of yourself, why you
would be a great fit for this company and a resume if you have one. Please include at least 2- 3 "work" references as well. Also-please fill out and submit the following application. You
can also contact the office directly at 408-690-8016.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!