- How do I hire you? Please refer to our contact us page. Which then leads to our next FAQ...
- How much do you charge? We can give you a ballpark quote based on the info you give us through our online form on the Contact
Us page by phone or email. Or you can call us and we'll give you a quote over the phone. If you like the ballpark quote we are willing to do
free in home estimates for people who are looking for either weekly, biweekly or every four week cleanings. We can set a flat rate for the
deep clean and the maintenance cleans at that time. For one time cleans and move out cleans we can give a ballpark estimate but
ultimately they will be charged by the hour, since we don't go out and look at those ahead of time. Usually the first clean takes quite a bit
longer than a regular maintenance cleaning. This depends on how well kept up the place is, as in how much build up and dust has
- Why is a Deep Clean initially necessary? Why does it cost more? Before we can begin to perform routine weekly or
biweekly, or every four week maintenance there are usually a variety of first time tasks which require extra attention on our first visit. It's
more like a deep cleaning or spring cleaning. Things such as blinds, kitchen cabinets, shower doors, baseboards, light fixtures or ceiling
fans, appliances etc. may have been neglected and require extra time. If we don't get rid of the old dirt first no matter how hard we try
simply removing the new dirt isn't going to make things look sparkling and clean. There is always an extra fee for the first clean to cover
the extra time. Please keep in mind the price may need to be adjusted with rising costs, if more people move in or you remodel or
purchase a lot of new furniture.
- What do you charge for a move out clean? Although we require move out cleans to be empty before we clean, it does not mean
it's going to take less time since we don't have to deal with furniture. Truthfully a lot of move outs haven't been kept up so it's much more
work than a regular maintenance clean would be and we end up using twice the amount of cleaning products. It actually takes much more
effort so we charge a bit more for these types of cleans. Keep in mind if you're renting and trying to get your deposit back it's usually
required we clean the oven, refrigerator, inside of cupboards, windows, blinds and other things that aren't usually maintained on a regular
basis. Also, we CANNOT guarantee you will get your deposit back since that's not our decision to make. There's more detail on what we
clean in our services page.
- What if I just want my house cleaned once ( i.e. for a special occasion, party etc?) One time cleans require the same
amount of effort as a deep cleaning. We can give you a ballpark estimate but we charge hourly for these types of cleans.
- What do I do before the house cleaner comes? Please don't clean the house- leave that to us :) Keep in mind it will take us
less time to clean if the rooms are picked up and tidy. In order to set a flat rate for maintenance cleans, the conditions need to be remotely
the same from clean to clean. So please have clothes, toys, laundry, dirty dishes etc. picked up so we can clean surfaces and floors.
- Do I need to stay at the house while it's being cleaned? It is easier to clean when no one is home. If you want to stay during
the first cleaning, in case you or we have questions that is fine. It is totally up to you. But we are fine cleaning unsupervised. After that most
of our clients give us a key so they don't need to be there and they can come home to a nice clean house. If we have questions we can
always use one of your contact numbers you provide us. You can contact the office and we are always available.
- Do you bring your own equipment and cleaning supplies? Yes we bring our own vacuum cleaners and cleaning supplies.
We also bring freshly laundered terry cloth and microfiber towels. For a list of the cleaning products we use please visit our services page.
If you have products or a vacuum cleaner you'd prefer us to use please let us know and we'll accommodate you.
- Who will come out to clean? The employees are screened with complete background checks and fully trained to our cleaning
methods and style. We work individually but sometimes we also partner up and work in teams of two if it's a large job. We are currently in
the process of hiring dependable and reliable people. We don't like to send a different person out to clean your house each time. We like
to assign a certain person so they are familiar with your house, any pets you may have and how you want your house cleaned. If we are ill
or take a vacation we will contact you to see if we should reschedule or to let you know we are assigning another crew member to take our
place for that time.
- What forms of payment do you accept? Davlyn accepts cash or checks preferably, and credit cards all due at the time of service
and also offers monthly billing due by the first of the billed month. Please contact her to set this up. Inquire about other possible forms of
- Are you licensed, bonded and insured? Yes, yes, and yes!.
- Do you pay taxes? - Through the nose :)